Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bows y español

So here's a picture of my bow pins! I've been working on them more lately too and made a few more combinations. I'm pretty excited to trade them with everyone that I meet and I think they'll like them too. Also I had my final orientation in Ohio and got to speak with some rebounds who just got back from Peru and Ecuador. They were able to answer a lot of my questions and I feel a little more prepared now. One of their pieces of advice that I thought was good to practice spanish is watch a movie with spanish subtitles. It's great for learning certain words that you may not have known before. With only a week left to go things are starting to get crazy. Everyone that I know wants to hang out before I'm gone which is sweet but it 's making me so busy! These next few days I'm going to focus on packing up my stuff and making sure I don't forget anything too important (Like peanut butter)

6 comments:

  1. Yo soy Sofia. im a lamphere student in espanol tres.i really the bows that you made... I WANT ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soy Ana. Those bows are muy bonita. Did everyone make bows to trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta the bows they're really cute- Andrea Carney

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job on the bows they look really nice. did you make many trades? -franco p

    ReplyDelete
  5. why are they american colors when your in peru, im confused but have a good time

    Jesus chika

    ReplyDelete